KKJOHN
 
 
KKJOHN's Stats
 
  • Review Count
    2
  • Helpfulness Votes
    0
  • First Review
    March 20, 2011
  • Last Review
    March 24, 2011
  • Featured Reviews
    0
  • Average Rating
    2
 
 
KKJOHN's Reviews
 
 Hannah Montana Activity Books
Hannah Montana Activity Books
Includes set of 3 books. This item is an officially licensed Disney™ product.
 
Overall: 
1 out of 5
1 out of 5
Reviewed by: KKJOHN
Title: Would not buy these
Date:March 24, 2011
" The books were at a big discount which is why I purchased them for older siblings of kids I had for my daughter's party. One of the 3 books included "calendars" but it really was just boxes of 1-28 to 31 and no days of the week. Not really a calendar. The other books were not worthwhile either. I wouldn't buy these for any small amount of $. "
 
Friends of the unicorns will love these special treats! Includes one Enchanted Unicorn favor box, sticker sheet, blowout, notepad, box of 4 pastel crayons, 3D butterfly sticker, and 5" unicorn bean bag. Adult assembly required. IMPORTANT! The following product(s) are currently out of stock: 3-D Butterfly Sticker. But don’t worry, we will replace them with item(s) of similar quality of our choice.
 
Overall: 
3 out of 5
3 out of 5
Reviewed by: KKJOHN
Title: Some good, some NOT good
Date:March 20, 2011
" The unicorn bean bag is cute and the kids loved them. The crayons are the worst ever - all 4 from 4 boxes my kids got broke on the 1st line they drew (and they aren't rough girls). The blowouts also were terrible quality and got a full tear with the first blowout (80% broke on first blow, the other 20% broke on the 2nd blow). So, 2 of the 6 items in the box were plain cheap and if I got the boxes again I would throw them away rather than put them in! "